TribeNwater  

Go Back   TribeNwater > TribeNwater Boats > Boat Shows

Boat Shows Thread, Ft. Lauderdale show in TribeNwater Boats; Thinking of heading down to the boat show on Sat..Mainly to talk with the Hummingbird rep. about their 997ci SI ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 10:03 AM   #1 (permalink)

Ft. Lauderdale show

Thinking of heading down to the boat show on Sat..Mainly to talk with the Hummingbird rep. about their 997ci SI combo...Anyone have that unit? Pro's or Cons.... Also to visit the Hells Bay booth and ask some questions...Too bad the new Neptune will not be there...Would like to see that up close...I wonder if one has been produced yet?
7M11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 10:36 AM   #2 (permalink)

I am sure its there, they have the photo's on HB facebook page w/ the boat at the show.
thefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 10:53 AM   #3 (permalink)

I got an email from HB about the show, and there was no mention of that skiff being there...I might be in for a surprise....

It certainly is a great looking skiff...I think it is going to be a hit...Beam width looks really wide....

I would take the camera, but hate lugging it around...Short visit to the show, Hells Bay, & Hummingbird, lunch, gone...
Old 10-31-2009, 03:24 PM   #4 (permalink)

thefly, you were right...It was there...Beautiful skiff....The new little Skate was there also...Hells Bay does it again...I really like the looks of their new Neptune...Pictures don't do these boat's justice..You have to see them...Workmanship & quality above and beyond...
Saw the Islamorada also...Same thing..You have to see the quality put into making these skiffs....Anyway like the other post, best of luck with sales to all companies...If I hit the redneck retirement tonight, (the Lottery) I know where I'm going, Titusville....