TribeNwater  

Go Back   TribeNwater > TribeNwater Boats > Chittum Skiffs

Chittum Skiffs Thread, Guide Gregg Arnold in TribeNwater Boats; Password=venice did not work for me. Is it still active?...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2010, 07:53 AM   #31 (permalink)

Password=venice did not work for me. Is it still active?
Falcon Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 01:27 PM   #32 (permalink)

The link is now dead and password changed because George did not have permission to post the video or even make reference to it being produced. It was only forwarded for early preview to the few people that were directly involved in production (of which George was definately not) for preview before it is shown at the Drake fly fishing film awards in Denver on September 9th, and will be available on an undetermined basis only after that point. It is not professional to upload anything without consent of the creator and definitely not professional to upload emails and password when it is obviously private.
Graham

Last edited by waterline; 09-05-2010 at 01:30 PM.
waterline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 05:09 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSAW View Post
You can watch it here:
This is a password protected video on Vimeo

Heart of the Marsh
This is a password protected video on Vimeo

Involves Waterline Media.

Forward this email to your friends and family so that they can see it, too.

Don't want these alerts anymore?
This was sent to me, and as you can see it said send to friends and family and so I did.
GSAW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 06:52 AM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterline View Post
The link is now dead and password changed because George did not have permission to post the video or even make reference to it being produced. It was only forwarded for early preview to the few people that were directly involved in production (of which George was definately not) for preview before it is shown at the Drake fly fishing film awards in Denver on September 9th, and will be available on an undetermined basis only after that point. It is not professional to upload anything without consent of the creator and definitely not professional to upload emails and password when it is obviously private.
Graham
OK...

Here is the link to the Drake film that Graham's panties were bunched up over. Congrats to Greg and Gregg for their win.

http://www.eastcapeskiffs.com/the-heart-of-the-marsh

Last edited by GSAW; 09-10-2010 at 07:10 AM.
Old 09-06-2010, 03:58 PM   #35 (permalink)
JRH

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterline View Post
Graham

I don't buy a word of that. Someone got their panties in a bunch for "other" reasons.
Old 09-06-2010, 10:29 PM   #36 (permalink)

Buying gift - tips needed

Hi ;-)I am thinking about gift for my husband. This is a birthday present, he is 27 years old.I was trying to find that for 5 days. Today I found this:LG KF300 - LG KF300 review, wine, pink, price, manual, unlocked, review cnet, black, cell phone, gold I don't know if it is siutable gift for my 27 years old husband. What do you think?
psypockaliacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 04:19 AM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by psypockaliacy View Post
Hi ;-)I am thinking about gift for my husband. This is a birthday present, he is 27 years old.I was trying to find that for 5 days. Today I found this:LG KF300 - LG KF300 review, wine, pink, price, manual, unlocked, review cnet, black, cell phone, gold I don't know if it is siutable gift for my 27 years old husband. What do you think?
I hear the surf is fabulous this time of year in Nigeria , best wishes , watch out for the sharks ( don't look in the mirror )
thefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 03:54 PM   #38 (permalink)

Don't Fug with WLM
Old 09-08-2010, 05:13 AM   #39 (permalink)

sweet baby jesus
IRLyRiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 07:09 AM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSAW View Post
OK...

Here is the link to the Drake film that Graham's panties were bunched up over. Congrats to Greg and Gregg for their win.

The Heart of the Marsh | East Cape Skiffs
o