TribeNwater

TribeNwater (http://www.tribenwater.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hell's Bay Darkside Association (http://www.tribenwater.com/forums/hells-bay-darkside-association/)
-   -   New to Darkside (http://www.tribenwater.com/forums/hells-bay-darkside-association/890-darkside.html)

flatbroke 11-27-2007 05:05 AM

New to Darkside

Just joinging the site. Long time guide and HB owner. Hope to make some new ffriends here and maybe swap some stories form time to time. Also have a 2002 Hells Bay Waterman for sale that is extreamly light and in great condition of you know anyone. Will post some pics of her soon..
Corby Dolar
Chick-Charney Productions
www.newadventuresinangling.com:snook:

Jacknasty 11-27-2007 07:23 AM

I saw your boat on the FS site for sale, if it's the same one. It looks sharp.
I'm actually driving to Dothan tomorrow. Where do you fish that thing around there?

I'll tell you what, I'll be a nice guy and pick up your boat tomorrow and bring it to Florida with me. I'll give it a good run every couple of days and "keep her legs stretched" for you. No charge. Just let me know where to pick her up :lol:

flatbroke 11-27-2007 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Volfish (Post 4441)
Welcome Corby!

Is that a 16 Waterman?

It is an 18 Waterman. As far as I can tell it is the lightest one ever built. Hal is a good friend of mine and I had him oversee its building and we took every ounce out of her as we could. I just put in all new cables and battery. I have a TV show and it is used in it showing how to maintnace segments. So it is well taken care of. Just had the motor totally gone through to make sure it is in A1 condition.

flatbroke 11-27-2007 07:58 AM

Reply to Jacknasty

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacknasty (Post 4443)
I saw your boat on the FS site for sale, if it's the same one. It looks sharp.
I'm actually driving to Dothan tomorrow. Where do you fish that thing around there?

I'll tell you what, I'll be a nice guy and pick up your boat tomorrow and bring it to Florida with me. I'll give it a good run every couple of days and "keep her legs stretched" for you. No charge. Just let me know where to pick her up :lol:

I fish in Panama City mainly (hour away) as well as a trip or so a year to the keys. I also make it to La. as often as I can.

hmaadd29 11-27-2007 06:40 PM

Welcom Sir!!

JRH 11-27-2007 06:47 PM

Welcome.

A TV star??? Can I have your autograph? ;)

flatbroke 11-27-2007 08:10 PM

autograph

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRH (Post 4448)
Welcome.

A TV star??? Can I have your autograph? ;)

That and a buck will get you a bad cup of coffee. Wish I was a star then I wouldnt be soo darn broke..LOL Hey but on the bright side I finally foubd a job that pays less than being a guide..LOL

Jacknasty 11-28-2007 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flatbroke (Post 4446)
I fish in Panama City mainly (hour away) as well as a trip or so a year to the keys. I also make it to La. as often as I can.

Cool, you're fishing right down the road from me

flatbroke 11-28-2007 07:14 PM

Where are you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacknasty (Post 4450)
Cool, you're fishing right down the road from me

So where are you fishing out of?

Jacknasty 11-29-2007 12:36 PM

Destin, Sandestin and Navarre