TribeNwater  

Go Back   TribeNwater > TribeNwater Fishing > Fishing Destinations

Fishing Destinations Thread, Venice La. with Relentless Sportfishing in TribeNwater Fishing; I have just recently registered on this site. And I would like to introduce myself and my charter company. I ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2008, 10:12 AM   #1 (permalink)

Venice La. with Relentless Sportfishing

I have just recently registered on this site. And I would like to introduce myself and my charter company. I am Mike Elllis the owner operator of Relentless Sportfishing out of Crypress Cove Marina in Venice La feel free to visit my website at www.relentlesssportfishing.net. I know alot of guys are wondering as to the satus of Venice after the hurricanes. Everything is back up and running a 100 percent right now. We only had very minor damage this time around. But we were kept off the water for a couple of weeks due to highway 23 being flooeded with 5 feet of water. We are gearing up for our annual mullet run starting sometime around the end of this month. It is something special to see a 150lb yellowfin eat a 3lb mullet. I will try and dig up some pictures from the last few mullet runs to show you the type of fishing that goes along with the mullet spawn. Until then we are doing our typical fall tuna fishing with small live hardtails,disco minnows and gogs. The fishing has been very good lately with a 8-12 fish average and most of the fish in the 70 to just over 100lb range plus a good push of 15-20lb dolphin. The yellows will only get larger as the mullet run and winter approaches. I look forward to putting up my reports on here and showcasing the best spot in the country for yellwfin tuna fishing.
Capt. Mike Ellis
Relentless Sportfishing
Capt. Mike Ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
L I V I N - Livin

Welcome Mike, glad to have you.

looking forward to the fishing reports!!
BoldWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:15 PM   #3 (permalink)

Looking forward to the reports.
nsearchOfishn is offline   Reply With Quote