TribeNwater  

Go Back   TribeNwater > TribeNwater Boats > Hell's Bay Darkside Association

Hell's Bay Darkside Association Thread, A History of my Hells Bay Under Construction in TribeNwater Boats; Along with all the other skiffs being completed was Flip Pallot's new skiff. From what Curtis has said it sounds ...

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2010, 11:48 AM   #141 (permalink)

Along with all the other skiffs being completed was Flip Pallot's new skiff. From what Curtis has said it sounds like it is highly customized. Take a look at the console. I would love to hear what modifications he has made and why. With as many hours on the water as he has I am sure he knows just what he needs.
Attached Thumbnails
hells-bay-tour-6.jpg   hells-bay-tour-17.jpg   hells-bay-tour-19.jpg   hells-bay-tour-20.jpg  
Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:50 AM   #142 (permalink)

I wanted to take just a moment to thank the team over at hell's bay for building a great skiff and providing a fantastic experience. Thanks guys for all your hard work.

Last edited by Icarus; 08-17-2010 at 11:57 AM.
Old 08-17-2010, 11:51 AM   #143 (permalink)

I will post some photos of the finished skiff soon.
Old 08-17-2010, 10:04 PM   #144 (permalink)

At least you have Tom Gordon to handle all the after care for you from here on in, I would sleep well at night knowing he's there, hell, thats the main reason to buy an HB right !
thefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 05:13 AM   #145 (permalink)

I like how the shop looks clean and organized, unlike other companies photos I see. They are sometimes full of trash, food containers, big gulp cups and don't appear to have any organization. To me, that speaks volumes about a company and their products - as well as their commitment to a safe work environment.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 05:39 AM   #146 (permalink)

{At least you have Tom Gordon to handle all the after care for you from here on in, I would sleep well at night knowing he's there, hell, thats the main reason to buy an HB right !}

I think to start with, the main reason is it's a great product for my fishing style. Chris, Tom and the company as a whole are a big bunus. I know I have mentioned this before, but it says alot about the entire company. When I was there ordering my boat, I had stupidly dropped a wad of cash on the floor in restroom. A couple hours later when I was about half way home, Tom calls and asks if was was missing $500.00. One of the workers found it and turned it in, I don't know that, that would happen everywhere. Integrity!

jb
jonboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 05:46 AM   #147 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefly View Post
At least you have Tom Gordon to handle all the after care for you from here on in, I would sleep well at night knowing he's there, hell, thats the main reason to buy an HB right !
There is no doubt that having Tom there will improve the after delivery service. He made it very clear that I could still call him for anything.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:49 AM   #148 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
I like how the shop looks clean and organized, unlike other companies photos I see. They are sometimes full of trash, food containers, big gulp cups and don't appear to have any organization. To me, that speaks volumes about a company and their products - as well as their commitment to a safe work environment.
Yeah, I noticed the same thing having been to several boat manufacturers over the years I found Hell's Bay Boatwork's to be very clean and organized. Everything was clean labeled and coded.
Old 08-21-2010, 10:15 AM   #149 (permalink)

I am really starting to get the skiff wired and couldn't be happier with her. Started the morning off with my friend Matt catching a nice tarpon only to lose it next to the boat. We then fished some high water spots and found a couple of singles working the grass edges. It ended up being a very productive morning with a couple of nice fish boated including a 21 inch Redfish and a 32 inch Redfish on a top water plug with back to back casts.
Attached Thumbnails
first-red-fish-hells-bay.jpg   red-fish-release_1.jpg  
Old 08-21-2010, 10:49 AM   #150 (permalink)

Today after getting home from fishing the mail man delivered a nice thank you from the team over at Hell's Bay including a signed card from the owners. What a nice gesture. I have been telling my buddy that owns the local Maverick dealer to do this for years.
Attached Thumbnails
thank-you.jpg  

Last edited by Icarus; 08-21-2010 at 11:00 AM.