TribeNwater  

Go Back   TribeNwater > TribeNwater Boats > Hell's Bay Darkside Association

Hell's Bay Darkside Association Thread, 2003 hb 17.8 professional for sale in TribeNwater Boats; HELLSBAY 17.8 PROFESSIONAL 2003 FOR SALE $25,500: SOLD Center console, Mercury 4stroke 60HP (engine made for Mercury by Yamaha), Vengeance ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2013, 09:58 AM   #1 (permalink)

2003 hb 17.8 professional for sale

HELLSBAY 17.8 PROFESSIONAL 2003 FOR SALE $25,500: SOLD Center console, Mercury 4stroke 60HP (engine made for Mercury by Yamaha), Vengeance SS prop, new I-Pilot 24V trolling motor with quick release when not needed, new Garmin 546S, Ramlin aluminum trailer with new wheels and tires, remote trailer winch, led lights in compartments, fluorescent light for night fishing under poling platform, all new lightweight batteries, HB 20ft carbon fiber push pole, two anchors with line, one anchor rigged for tarpon release, life jackets.

This skiff, one of the last built under the watchful eye of Tom Gordon, still has the original shine on the gelcoat. It has been stored indoors for all but the first 8 months and used very little for the last 5 years. Professionally maintained, the engine has excellent compression and about 500hrs of use. All systems are working perfectly. I have more pictures if you contact me. The boat is located in SW Florida.

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by hellsbay9; 02-17-2013 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Sold
hellsbay9 is offline   Reply With Quote