TribeNwater  

Go Back   TribeNwater > TribeNwater Boats > Hell's Bay Darkside Association

Hell's Bay Darkside Association Thread, Hell's Bay Skate For Sale in TribeNwater Boats; 2010 Hell's Bay Skate For Sale Wanted to start out by saying had the pleasure of riding in my first ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2014, 05:30 PM   #1 (permalink)

HellsBay Hell's Bay Skate For Sale

2010 Hell's Bay Skate For Sale

Wanted to start out by saying had the pleasure of riding in my first Hell's Bay with a now good friend and have nothing but the utmost respect for the company and their skiffs. I have made countless memories out of their skiffs, learned more than I ever imagined about this most precious fishery we all enjoy, had good and frustrating days, enjoyed the great adventure of exploring new places, and experienced days on the water every angler dreams of; all out of a Hell's Bay. I have decided to return to my roots of fly fishing and head back west. Its funny people say you move out to the Rockies for the skiing but stay for the summers...how right are they. I will make my pilgrimages back to the unparalleled waters of South Florida as often as I can but my heart lies in the Rockies.

Here are the details:

Completely restored by Hell's Bay:
-Cap, cockpit, transom repainted and new AwlGrip applied.
-Transom protection plates applied: Starboard on rear and aluminium on top edge and front.
-New fuel relief lines designed and run by HB
-New Moonlight hatch springs

Boat is in the condition it was the day it left the factory the first time.

Sits on the all aluminium Ramlin Trailer with new boat buckles.

2014 Suzuki four stroke 15hp with 15 inch shaft. With less than 20 hours. Its the only 15hp that is EFI not carbs. Motor has a three year warranty and has the option to extend another three.

Has a 36 inch tiller extension from Joe at Carbon Marine and his 15 foot TFO push pole with warranty. Wanted to keep as much on the skiff true to Florida.

Skiff works best with a 35 Yeti and can come included. I also installed Dri-Dek throughout.

HB only made 9 or so of them and no longer have the mold.

This skiff is a blast to zip around in. Its like surfing when you stand and drive her around in the backcountry. It truly makes permanent bow time possible if you fish solo. I stand on the yeti in the middle of the cockpit and pole around while sight fishing for reds and snook.

Boat is in Port Charlotte, FL.

Price is $14,000.

8zero3-fournine3-4seven54

Last edited by That Dog Will Hunt; 09-12-2014 at 05:32 PM.
That Dog Will Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 07:35 PM   #2 (permalink)

still for sale?
25stampede is offline   Reply With Quote