TribeNwater  

Go Back   TribeNwater > TribeNwater Boats > Hell's Bay Darkside Association

Hell's Bay Darkside Association Thread, Power Pole in TribeNwater Boats; Im thinking of selling my Power Pole. I hardly ever use it, I maybe use it 10 times a year ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2007, 05:58 AM   #1 (permalink)

Power Pole

Im thinking of selling my Power Pole. I hardly ever use it, I maybe use it 10 times a year when bait fishing...Anyway, what do you think its worth? its the white shallow water w/ transmitter.
captpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 07:07 AM   #2 (permalink)

I would say about $500-700. I know someone who will buy it right now too.

IMO your crazy though, I never bait fish, I am a fly fisherman, but I still use it everytime I go fishing. Dont you get tired of drifiting into the bank when retying? Or not being able to stop your skiff on windy days?

Being able to stop my boat instantly where ever I want to, when ever I want to, over what ever type of bottom I am on is an invaluable tool to have.
Capt Billy Rotne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 07:39 AM   #3 (permalink)

Thanks for the input.
Thanks exactly the $ range i was thinking.
All good points, but over the many years of poling without one, i just dont use it enough. Well, i do use it for lunch time...and almost always fish with someone, so drifting when retying is not an issue...benefits: she will prob draft 1/4" less and look better too...

Thanks, ill let ya know if my friend here doesnt want it.

So whens the best time to come over to the Lagoon? ive been there 1 time , bout 2+ years ago, water was way low then, couldnt get close to shore and most flats were too skinny. We didnt see any big boys, but plenty normal size reds and some small poons were rolling in the channel approaching the Haulover canal...

Thanks.

Last edited by captpn; 05-31-2007 at 09:39 AM.
captpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 05:38 PM   #4 (permalink)

You can catch fish year round in the lagoon. Big fish are around all the time, you just have to know where to look, but they are way smart, like 40 lb bonefish smart, atleast if your throwing fly, so bring your A game.

Ohh, and all that stuff that looks "too skinny" by the banks, there is nothing too skinny in the lagoon, pole it next time and keep your eyes open, you got a 17.8!
Capt Billy Rotne is offline   Reply With Quote