TribeNwater  

Go Back   TribeNwater > TribeNwater Community > Marine Art

Marine Art Thread, New painting in my collection. in TribeNwater Community; Sometimes your just lucky, and just got this in my collection of original paintings. I am extremely proud of all ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2008, 02:17 PM   #1 (permalink)

New painting in my collection.

Sometimes your just lucky, and just got this in my collection of original paintings. I am extremely proud of all of them, but this one officially is IT!!! I think this makes number 6.

You can check out some of Tim's other work at Tim Borski - Marine Artist - Marine Painter. Check out the tuna, it's crazy good.
stevec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 06:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
L I V I N - Livin

looks awesome steve. i'm a fan of borski's work.

nice job on his website. i like it.
BoldWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 08:50 AM   #3 (permalink)

I always wondered why burglars stole paintings, now I know!
Capt Billy Rotne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 01:44 PM   #4 (permalink)

I have 3 Gordie Hinds originals, 1 David Mangum, 1 Derek Redwine, and now this Borski. I had an extra Gordie, it was of a man fly casting right at you, and well it reminded me of Jon Cave. So everytime I looked at it, I would say to myself, "Go practice your ground strokes." Needless to say, I was outside practice casting more than working, so I gave it to Jon.

This Borski is 24"x36" so it's kinda large, but I am really proud of it. You would have thought I painted it, but I am not nearly talented enough to do something like this.

My work room has more fishing stuff in it than work related things, other than the large format printer and my mac, the rest is tackle, paintings, old reels and rods and all my fishing licenses from everywhere I have went trout fishing. It's the only room in the house where the wife doesn't have ANY say as to whats on the walls or what it looks like.
stevec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 06:25 PM   #5 (permalink)

Sweet! I'd love to get a fly or two tied by the guy. I'd do backflips if I had one of his paintings.
floodtide is offline   Reply With Quote