TribeNwater  

Go Back   TribeNwater > TribeNwater Fishing > TribeNwater Tackle Box

TribeNwater Tackle Box Thread, Lamiglas rods in TribeNwater Fishing; My wife bought me a nice spin rod on my birthday. I was looking at some rods to put a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 06:14 AM   #1 (permalink)

Lamiglas rods

My wife bought me a nice spin rod on my birthday. I was looking at some rods to put a stradic 2500 on. I checked out the greenwater, the plasma and a shimano high end rod. Of those 3, the greenwater was the nicest. Then the guy at the shop told me to pick up one of the Lamiglas rods. This thing is awesome. It is unbelievably light and the rod has no foam or cork grips on it. The blank expands to about 1-1/8" thick from the reel seat to the butt. It is an indian river series 7' and I have never seen anything like it. The action is so much different than any other rod I have seen. I was told it was a good choice for extreme sensitivity especially when using power pro line. If you guys get the chance, take a close look/feel at them. It was purchased at Scott Tripp's store on Canal St in NSB - which has a lot of nice stuff at good prices.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 01:16 PM   #2 (permalink)

I have 4 and love them all
ucfsae81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 06:42 PM   #3 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Scooter
I have six rods on Lamiglas blanks . I wouldn't trade any of them for anything . G loomis has a great warranty...but if the rods don't break....it ain't required . Nuff said .
Scooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 04:39 PM   #4 (permalink)

Redfish

I have 2 Indian River 7'6 (63 series) w/ CI-4 reels and two more on order. I broke one and they sent me a new one for cost of shipping. The new 2011 model color scheme is super slick! I wouldn't trade them for any other rod on the market.

Nick
RedNick is offline   Reply With Quote