TribeNwater  

Go Back   TribeNwater > TribeNwater Fishing Stories > Blue Water Stories

Blue Water Stories Thread, Ponce Inlet 10-8-2009 Fishing report in TribeNwater Fishing Stories; Started the day about 85 ft and not much clearity as far as the water,tried some bottom fishing only to ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 03:46 PM   #1 (permalink)

Ponce Inlet 10-8-2009 Fishing report

Started the day about 85 ft and not much clearity as far as the water,tried some bottom fishing only to find some grunts but while I was there I put out one of them on a free line when I herd that beutiful sound that I here in my dreams ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ and then ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ not hard to figure it out to be a smoker anyways when we got her to the boat up popps 5 mahi with it 4 of which are now looking at my freezer because as like any gentleman I was kind enough to invite them for dinner,could not get the 5th one to bite but I was stoked because the four I had were good table fair size no monsters but good 10 or so pounders,so on we went out to 95ft were the water turned blue and the fish on the bottom were hungry,pulled up alot of under size snappers and pulled up some monster sea bass,all in all a great day with a variety of fish 2ft seas and in buy 3pm.I will try to post some pics of the catch and I would like to extend an invatation for some good eats to the Redwine family at mi casa on Sunday at 4:30pm

Last edited by markthespark; 10-09-2009 at 03:52 PM.
markthespark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 07:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
L I V I N - Livin

pretty work mark! nancy bragged about how good it all was!
BoldWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 06:44 AM   #3 (permalink)

Good work bringing home home the DINNER! You guys seem like you always catch them up!
yakingoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 07:47 PM   #4 (permalink)

Thanks for the reply Boldwater and Yakingoff,and Derick I wish you guy's could have come over we had about 30 or so and definatly some good eats,did the kingfish in a maranade of italian dressing,fresh limes,brown sugar,and some soy sauce,and I let it sit in that for about a day and a half and then grilled it at 550 degrees and Sandi fried up the Mahi and sea bass in the deep fryier,still want to get over there,also as soon as this wind dies down I am going out to get some bottom dwellers out of Ponce,I dont know if you would come up to Symrna but if so I would love to get you on some good spots up there or if you wanted to go on some of your numbers out of the Port I would arrange that,anyways I know your busy but let me know,tell the family hello
markthespark is offline   Reply With Quote